Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Addicted to a song!!

Usually my day starts by turning on the laptop and starting some music. This continues in the car as I drive to work. Well I'm not boasting but my Acura has one of the best sound systems!! Its a pleasure to drive listening to my fav music.
I haven't charged my iPod so been listening to FM lately (94.9 FM in Bay Area). Yesterday while driving back I heard this song and really loved it. I tried hard not to forget the main line of the lyrics so that I can go home find it on Youtube. But I come back home and a friend calls up. I speak to him and after the call I somehow forget/jumble up the lyrics :( I try hard remembering but some other song shows up in the search. Eventually I recollect the lyrics and find it on Youtube. yay!!
I listened to this song in repeat mode almost the entire day today at work!! Well this is not the first time that I've got hooked onto a song. I'm sure I'm not the only one :)
So here is the song "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

2 comments:

Mystique said...

thumbs up on this song.

Pratik said...

no wonder we get along well bankim :) the first time i heard this i got hooked to it... and u listened to this one in ur car on FM...i heard it in my friend's car on his CD and made him play that in repeat mode... so ya lets say there are more ppl around.. i thought i was the only one..now i know therez more than one.